Sunday, December 1, 2013

Decmeber

Happy December 1st to each and every one of you <3 I can't believe it's already December and the New Year is quickly coming up. I really loves this time of year, it’s very magical and romantic, spending time with friend and love one. Holidays movies are playing on TV, shopping, and wonderful food. It’s most wonderful time of year and this holiday the busiest time of the year for me. On December 7, join me as I will be signing mine book "Omerta Affair" at THE LOCAL AUTHORS AND NOTABLES WILL BE AT THE NEVADA STATE MUSEUM FROM 10:00 AM TO 4:00 PM. This is a FREE Event. AND please join me at The Festival of Lights Event on December 14. I'll be available for photos, book signings as Omerta Affair will be available for purchase. Don’t forget Mob-Mouth is next mouth! More details about what I'm doing  next mouth is coming soon! Wishing you all the best December. -Alexandra Forry :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment