Thursday, March 15, 2018

Been Far too long, YEARS long but I'm Back!!!!!!

~ "Greeting all the way in Williamsburg Virginian"~ 




Sorry to keep you all hanging for 4 years. I have to face some rough times on the sea of life and Now I proud to say that I made it by keeping on writing my books. I'm doing great Living in Williamsburg VA with my beloved family for two years now!! Time flys when you are having a blast in Williamsburg. I love it here, let me tell this, I've lived all over and I have to happily say that WILLIAMSBURG is the BEST place to live if you had a handicap!!!
     Williamsburg has a chapter of The Arc. The Arc is the largest national community-based organization advocating for and serving people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. I am so thrilled to say that I am one of the main members of The Arc of Greater Williamsburg with great friends, the Arc has changed my life for the better, make me a better person. I'm busy at the Arc always going to sporting events like, Basketball, Baseball, Car-Racing, doing the one-mile walk for the Arc 5k! We are very involved with the community and the outstanding college students of William and Mary. We celebrate every Holiday and just have fun! I WANT POST MORE ABOUT WHAT I DO IN MY WONDERFUL GROUP HERE MY BLOG!!!!

NEW BOOK NEWS!!!!! 

I finally came to my senses having two books out with the very same storyline. Like you know one has foul language and interpreted gestures that are Omerta Affair; The other one is Timeless endings the clean and more romancer. Anyway, I will put out one storyline of the book out very soon "TIMELESS OMERTA" putting a stop to my madness of having two books out with the same storyline. So when people ask you what is my fist book just say Timeless Omerta. My other book you know "WILDFLOWER" I have something going on with it. I shall tell you wonderful news comes April!!! As for my new books that is new to you are as follows.... 
~ My 1st Chidren book!!! ~
"PIT BOSS AN SCREENPLAY" Let me give you the backstory to Pit Boss An Screenplay. After my BIRTH dad pass on it was a sad and hard time for me because I took care of him when he was dying, So anyway I order The Screenwriter's Bible and lock myself “per-say” in room and sat down learn how to write a screenplay and wrote Pit Boss, in truth Pit Boss An Screenplay was done before I even got the wonderful idea of “TIMELESS OMERTA." PIT BOSS AN NOVEL, Okay I have help writing this book. It the same storyline Pit Boss An Screenplay but in book format. as for my newest book, it’s a good-hearted children book I wrote fall of 2016 with 2 fun short stories about a girl scout troop... I kind-of based of off my own girl scout troop experiences when I was in 4th grade! that book is called "TROOP 470" 
I'm working on something that is a major undertaking... starting from scratch and re-writing CONFESSIONS OF US! in 2016 I pay a ghostwriter to write Confessions of Us and now am re-doing it because I feel like it has great potential than she wrote it... The whole story is all new some main characters will stay the same other characters will change because I want this book to be very successful... I alright made lot’s of notes and pot lines and I got the book's Prologue and Chapter One is done, and have the plot down on paper…. I have a friend read what I wrote and she thought it much better now that I am writing it. Here is a link to the OLD CONFESSIONS OF US, if you want to read it, https://www.amazon.com/Confessions-... so that you can see how much better the NEW CONFESSIONS OF US comes out between 2018-2020!
That's all for now!
Alexandra ~*~

~ The NEW cover of Confessions of Us... Coming Soon!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment