Monday, April 30, 2018

Two years of living life in Wonderful Williamburg.



WOW, Time flys by fast when you are living a wonderful and sweet life in Williamsburg!!!
two years ago past midnight after a long flight across the USA. I first came here to live and now I don't want to live anywhere else, yeas I'm saying Williamsburg is where my heart. I so happy I had decided to move here and let me tell you all that it was last minute decision and I did not know anything about what Williamsburg has to offer. It was pure dumb luck that turns out to the BEST decide that I made for myself!
I've lived all over and I have to happily say that WILLIAMSBURG is the BEST place to live if you had a handicap!!!Because of the Arc of greater Williamsburg, our local news media is away reporters about what we are doing and now we have a special column in our local magazine about one of us with a handicap.
I have never lived in a town where they treated people like me like they do here.   
I want to list the best Places and Moments over the past two years.


1. The Arc of Greater Williamsburg~ They are just an awesome group to be a part of, so many fun memories that I had with my Arc Family. They help me change the way I look at my CP and other people with a handicap. 
2. Colonial Williamsburg ~ Oh I love downtown Williamsburg. It like going back in time. I recalled one amazing 4th of July, walking around, sitting in a bar having a drink with my dad, sitting on the grass and watching the fireworks goes off, I felt like I was back time witnessing the very first 4th of July in history!  

3. College of William & Mary ~ Though the Arc we have a great relationship with this outstanding college, that I came to love. Going to sports games and parties!!!!!! GO TRIBE!!!!!!
4. Jamestown Settlement ~ I've always loved the move Disney's Pocahontas as a little girl. Walking around when Pocahontas walked was purely amazing. Ever thought the movie's background landscape was not 100% true. I was bum out that the waterfall in the movie was made up.   
5. Busch Gardens ~ Whom can say that they have a world-class theme park that Seaworld own in their town? I'm also going to it this Sunday with my Arc gang!
6. The Watermen's Museum in Yorktown VA~ Love going there in the summertime with friends having a blast as the pretty sunset over the water.  
As for the very best thing that happens was filming my Dad's move, MR. UNDERCOVER!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment