Monday, April 23, 2018

What I'm doing since Easter!?!?!


~Me in my Easter Sunday best 4/1/2018~

I've have been to busy to post anything since Easter Sunday. I hope that each and everyone had a nice and peaceful Easter like I did. πŸ€πŸ£πŸ₯πŸ’πŸ₯šπŸŒ·πŸŒΉπŸŒΈπŸŒΌπŸŒ»

That next Saturday was my birthday, I turned 28 years old! It was a very fantastic birthday with such wonderful Birthday Wishes and amazing gifts! πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚ I thank god for another year on earth with my beloved Family and Friends all over!!!! I got so many wonderfully different coloring books because they are like jewelry to me. Also, I raise some money for my Arc Chapter as a Birthday Fundraiser on Facebook. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

"My Beloved leader Bette-Faye with W&M Women's Basketball team"

At The Arc, we did something very cool, have our basketball camp at Kaplan Arena at The College of William and Marry! That was pure amazing playing basketball on a real college basketball court. I thought of my Grandma Forry. She was a HUG UNLV Runnin Rebels Basketball fan. She never missed a game when they play at home. I know that night she was smiling down at me from heaven knowing that I couldn't make a basket for all the tea in China. I've had a great time. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Then I went to see the musical "Into The Woods" with my family last Thursday night. I just loved it. What a wonderful play, better the 2014 Disney movie if you asked me. I love going to see plays since I was younger but this was the very best so far. πŸŽ­πŸŽ­πŸŽ­πŸŽ­πŸŽ­
Waiting to see the play!

On Easter, there was an announcement on Facebook that my father figure, Ronald Fino thatI'm beyond proud to call him my Dad, was the first one to be announced as a speaker at The Mob Summit in Las Vegas on June 15 to the 17. The best part is that I'm going with him!!!I am not planning on selling any books, Just going to have a blast!

On a FUN ending note.  I’m looking forward to my trip to Bush Gardens on May 6 with my Arc Gang!!! 🎑🎒🎠🎑🎒🎠

~Alexandra Forry πŸ¦‹

No comments:

Post a Comment