Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Book Signing at Avery's Coffee THIS SATURDAY!

Save the date! THIS Saturday, November 9 from 11am to 2pm. Please join me, Alexandra Forry, as I release my latest book "Omerta Affair" in Las Vegas. I will be signing my book and will be available for pictures. "Omerta Affair" is a real page turner that will bring you closer to the world of the Mafia and is pack full of Excitement, Suspense, and RomanceThere will be tons of fun. Refreshments will be available for purchase! A great way to kick off your holiday season. 

Avery's Coffee is a new brand coffee culture established in Las Vegas, Nevada, with their own coffee brand. The shop has been creating a coffee community since 2012. They have all kinds of Gourmet Coffee, Espresso,  Mocha's, Latte, Frappes, Iced Coffee, Iced Latte, Iced Cappuccinos, All kinds of Tea, Paninis and sandwiches. The weather looks beautiful,  you can sit outside on their patio with an cup of coffee and start reading "Omerta Affair". Come and help me celebrate as I release my book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment